These oversized Loaded Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies are a peanut buttery, chewy cookie that you can have in the oven in 5 minutes! They are loaded with peanut butter chips and mini Reese's.
Sometimes peanut butter doesn’t hold a candle to chocolate.
And sometimes I get a craving that only peanut butter can satiate.
Well last night I got a whopper of a peanut butter craving.
How was that going to help me now?
And this ridiculously, amazing XL Bakery-Style Peanut Butter Cookie from Crazy For Crust has been on my list for a while now too…Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Four hours? That’s like an eternity!
So I decided to forget trying a new recipe, and to use old-faithful. The no-fail, super peanut buttery, chewy cookie that you can have in the oven in 5 minutes!
5 minutes! Now we are on the same page!
And because a peanut butter cookie wasn’t enough peanut butter for this craving, I folded in some mini Reese’s peanut butter cups and Reese’s chips. I was on peanut butter cloud 9.
Soft, chewy, and more peanut butter flavor than you thought possible.
This time I also made them bigger. Because when has a bigger cookie proven to be worse?
Never. That’s when.
The larger cookie also accommodates the Reese’s chips better. More cookie to love!
It makes 8 cookies, which, by my calculation, is enough for one person, maybe two.
Loaded Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Throw the first five ingredients in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer until well blended, about 2 minutes. Stir in chips and mini Reese’s cups. Wasn’t that crazy easy? Tap your foot in impatience until the oven actually finishes preheating.
- Scoop 2” cookie scoop sized balls of dough onto baking sheet and space them 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11-14 minutes. I baked mine for 12 minutes but I am a habitual under baker. Let cool on the cookie sheet before removing.
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting.